I.M.T.’s pearl nickel plating process can provide a suede-like bright surface on workpiece. Deposits has high-grade matt effect which is suitable for quality components used in mobile phones, auto parts, electrical appliances, sanitary ware, etc.
1. Even deposit like suede surface, easy to have this effect;
2. Bright or black spots are not easy to occur; the matt effect can be arbitrarily adjusted.
3. Soft and metallic matt effect, hardness up to 400-500HV, not easy to get scrapping, lighting and peeling.
4. The process is stable and has a working life as long as 10 to 30 days without big change and can keep a consistent sand surface effect and uniform color.
5. Suitable for high-grade hardware and plastics, such as mobile phones, auto parts, electrical appliances, leather goods, sanitary ware, etc.
6. More suitable for barrel plating.
Bath Composition and Working Conditions
Nickel sulfate （NiSO4·6H2O ）
Boric acid （H3BO3）
Make-up solution HN-80A
Sand agent HN-80C
Coarse sand agent HN-80D
Depending on the effect
55 – 60℃
4.2 – 4.8
Must cycle stirring the plating solution with magnetic pump and control it for 3-5 cycles per hour
Cathode movement (Cathode revolving best)
A plating process includes at least one type of chemical additives.
Standard package is net 25kg/drum. Packed in plastic drum. 24 drums/pallet.
Some additives needs special package and will be specified in quotation sheet.