Electroless nickel plating is an auto-catalytic reaction used to deposit a coating of nickel on a substrate. I.M.T. provides 3 kinds of electroless nickel plating: high-phosphorous, medium-phosphorous and low- phosphorous. The deposits cover even the most complex shapes uniformly which is perfect for complex molds, dies, and tooling. It works on most base metals like steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminum.
HN-GP Environmental High Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Plating Process
HN-2700 Medium Phosphorus Chemical Nickel Plating Process
HN-2800 Full Bright Chemical Nickel Plating Process
HN-LP Environmental Low Phosphorus Electroless Nickel Plating Process
Advantages of HN-2800
1. Full bright deposit.
2. Good ductility of plating layers, have good adhesion on different substrates.
3. Under a unique additive system; have an extendable working duration for electroplating solution.
4. The bath solution is stable and easy to control.
5. Can be added as supplementary ingredients under the operating temperature.
6. Suitable for rack plating and barrel plating.
Bath Composition and Working Conditions for HN-2800
continuous filtration (10 times per hour)
A plating process includes at least one type of chemical additives.
Standard package is net 25kg/drum. Packed in plastic drum. 24 drums/pallet.
Some additives needs special package and will be specified in quotation sheet.