Bright Nickel Plating is widely used for decorative and engineering applications. Deposits are mirror bright and have a smooth finish as well as excellent corrosion. Barrel nickel plating is a good choice for small threaded fittings that may need to survive several assembly/disassembly cycles.
1. Suitable for nickel barrel plating.
2. Brighter and whiter deposit than other barrel plating.
3. Fast brightening and good leveling effect.
4. Strong covering power and even LCD area can have good brightening effect.
5. High concentration and low consumption which can lower production cost.
6. The brightening agent in this process can be replenished to most of the nickel plating processes if to change the plating bath or plating process.
Bath Composition and Working Conditions
220 – 280g/L
40 – 60g/L
Main Brightener HN-WA
Auxiliary agent HN-WB
Wetting agent HN-19
A plating process includes at least one type of chemical additives.
Standard package is net 25kg/drum. Packed in plastic drum. 24 drums/pallet.
Some additives needs special package and will be specified in quotation sheet.