Oil contamination on the surfaces of aluminum alloys and zinc alloys will affect the surface treatment effect. Therefore, the workpieces must be cleaned before the surface treatment process. I.M.T.'s HN-135 non-phosphorus spray degreasing powder is environmentally friendly and non-polluting. It can effectively perform degreasing on aluminum alloys and zinc alloys by spray method. HN-135 non-phosphorus spray degreasing powder is made up of a variety of surfactants and builders. The solution is characterized by low foam, weak alkalinity, and no phosphorus, and has superior permeability, wettability, emulsifying ability, decontamination ability and strong dispersion ability, which can be naturally biodegradable and conform to international general environmental protection standards.
• Low alkalinity whitout damage to the substrate;
• Low foaming, suitable for spray cleaning;
• Phosphorus-free, biodegradable, ideal for environmentally friendly products;
• Excellent degreasing ability and durability.
1. Control bath free alkalinity: 10 ~20 pt.
2. Replenish according to analysis, generally one free alkali is added per ton of bath, and 2.5 kg of HN-135 non-phosphorus spray degreasing powder is needed.
3. After the degreasing bath has been working for a period of time, the dirt should be regularly cleaned. After the oil has accumulated to a certain extent, the bath solution should be replaced to ensure the cleaning effect.
Guangdong Intensive Eco-tech Co., Ltd. (I.M.T.) specializes in R&D and production of hardware/plastic surface treatment additives, electronic plating additives, PCB chemical solutions, special cleaning chemicals for pretreatment, and electrophoretic paints. The pursuit of precision and the pursuit of excellence have always been the requirements of I.M.T. Over 30 years of experience in the production of surface treatment additives have made I.M.T. become a company that produces high-quality products. Therefore, I.M.T. surface treatment additives have been well received by customers for a long time.