Introduction to PVC film membrane pressing glue
HN-815W is a one-part water-borne polyurethane adhesive used for membrane pressing or vacuum forming PVC films in the manufacture of kitchen cabinet doors, furniture components and other 3D applications. It has good heat resistance, fast drying, strong initial tack, strong bonding strength, good atomization effect, etc.
Model No.: HN-815W
HN-815W PVC film membrane pressing glue is specially formulated to meet the demands of new-style cabinet door and wood panels. It is suitable for bonding soft PVC materials (thickness: 0.3-2.0mm) to MDF, particle board, wood, PVC, ABS, PP, PE, etc. by the vacuum membrane press machine.
1. Clean, dry the surface before gluing.
2. Machine nozzle or ordinary spray gun glue evenly onto the fiberboard;
3. Wait for a certain time (after about 10 to 30 minutes), sub transparent vacuum suction plastic blister on the process. Flow operation can be performed.
4. Vacuum blister process, will be strongly bonded to the PVC membrane fiberboard, tear film after cooling, plate damage.
5. Glue solidified completely after 24 hours.
Packed in plastic drum.
The temperature for transportation and storage should not be lower than 5℃.