This moisture cured polyurethane adhesive is a one-component heat activated polyurethane adhesive. It has excellent product performance and convenient operation and is friendly to environment. The finish product is soft, flexible and no harm to human and environment.
(1) Water resistance, good resistance to media.
(2) High bonding strength, large initial viscosity.
(3) Good storage stability.
(4) resistant to freeze-thaw, resistant to high temperature.
(5) Drying faster, good film formation under low temperature.
(6) Good transparency and elasticity, aging resistance and odorlessness.
The moisture cured polyurethane adhesive is widely used in the lamination between textiles, sponge, foam, PVC, leather, etc. It is especially suitable for the fabrication of women's underwear and bra shaping.
Chemical Composition: Polyurethane resin, thinner
Appearance: light blue to colorless viscous liquid
Density: 0.95g/cm3 (20℃)
Viscosity: 250-300 CPS/25℃
Solubility: Ester solvent, Ketone solvents
Hydrolysis resistance: Good
Solid content: 16+/-0.5%
Used by spray gun or machine.
Packed in iron tin.