Introduction of contact adhesive for artificial grass
This is a good quality solvent based contact adhesive for artificial grass installation on concrete or pavement or decking. It has the following features.
● Easy spreading with hand trowel or brush
● Secure weather resistant bond
● High initial grab
● Good temperature resistance
This solvent based contact adhesive is recommended to be used in both indoor and outdoor artificial grass installation.
yellow viscous liquid
Tack retention time
1. The materials to be bonded should be dry, clean and free of dust, grit, loose materials, oil or grease.
2. Using a brush or spreader, apply a thin even coating of adhesive to both of the surfaces. 3. Allow the solvent content to evaporate before bonding the materials. The time for this evaporation will depend on the temperature and humidity. On absorbent or permeable materials such as leather/chipboard, bonding may be possible within a matter of 2-3 minutes of application; on non-absorbent or non-permeable materials (eg. Formica/metal) a minimum of 15 minutes should elapse before the surfaces are bonded.
4. Bond the materials under firm pressure.
5. Dried coatings of HN-991 may be reactivated by wiping over the surfaces with suitable solvent.
The artificial grass installation steps:
1. Take measurements and cover gaps
2. Clean the surface to remove debris
3. Prepare drainage gaps
4. Glue, lay and shape the artificial grass
5. Add diminishing strips to prevent trips
Iron can: 18L*1pc, 4L*6pcs, 1L*18pc, 200Lx1pc