4: NO MOQ,1 PC OK. SMALL ORDER WELCOME. ( DELIVERY IN DOMESTIC/CHINA)
5: ONLINE PAYMENT.
6: AFTER SALES SERVICES 24/7.
Kindly reminder :
All our certifications are REAL ONE.
NOT FAKE, NOT FAKE,NOT FAKE!!!
PLEASE CONTACT US TO SHOW YOU!!!
WE HAVE THE CERTIFICATIONS FOR:
1: Quality Guarantee
2: NO Toxic Substance for using our adhesive.
Our HN-648K Contact Neoprene adhesive is a non-benzene, non-formaldehyde, non-carbinol , non-dichloroethane adhesive. It has the features of environmental friendliness, strong bonding strength, good heat resistance and aging resistance, good brushability for bonding EVA and cloth with light color, mainly used in shoe making.
Contact neoprene adhesive
Synthetic resin with solvent, chloroprene rubber
Light yellow viscous Liquid
1. Long bonding range.
2. Excellent initial strength.
3. High heat resistance.
When bonding wood veneers, success is dependent on many variables such as environmental conditions, bonding process, type of base material, type of veneer, adhesive type and top coat finishing systems to name a few. It is the user's responsibility to thoroughly test any adhesive for its suitability in bonding wood veneers. It is also recommended to follow the veneer manufacturers recommendation and industry guidelines.
Directions For Use:
1. Surface Preparation: Remove all dust, dirt, oil, grease, wax, loose paint, etc. Wiping with solvent such as Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK) will aid in preparing the surface for bonding.
2. Application Temperature: For best results the temperature of the adhesive and surfaces to be bonded should be at least 65°F (18°C). If stored below 30°F (-1°C), warm-up to room temperature in a warm room only (do not exceed 120°F (49°C) followed by thorough agitation).
3. Application: Stir or agitate well before using for optimum results. Apply 2.5 gms to 3.5 gms/ft.2 dry weight to each surface. Unusually porous surfaces will require more adhesive.
4. Drying Time: The adhesive dries in about 10 minutes. High humidity will slow drying-high temperatures speed the drying. This adhesive has a bonding range of approximately 30 minutes when applied to both bond surfaces under conditions of 70°F (21°C) and 35% R.H. If the adhesive becomes too dry, apply another thin coat of adhesive to one surface,allow to become slightly tacky, and bond.
Relative humidity above 50% can cause blushing (condensation of moisture on surface) and a false bond. To avoid this, we recommend a force drying temperature of 180-220°F (82-104°C). Force drying will also help remove the solvent more rapidly.
Provide 12-hours premium before-sale and after-sale service for customers.
Ensure the superior product quality through the strict monitoring system.
Own powerful technology strength and excellent crafts as our technical support.
Packing & Delivery
Quick shippment within 5 days after the full payment.
Hot Tags: all purpose contact neoprene adhesive for shoe making, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized, price